Sunday, July 31, 2011

Friends

I am thankful for my wonderful friends and family.  I also realize why God says that we are the body of Christ.  Each person brings something different to the world.  Each thing is needed.  My parents have taken the kids more times than I can count.  We had a little party for Chase and they showed up first thing in the morning to clean the house and then went shopping for the food, etc.  My g-ma came to visit and cleaned the house and played with the kids...So many things are affected by my lack of living.  Most things don't really matter, like how clean the house is, but it sure makes me feel better.  My friend Kristen has come to help with house work, has taken the kids for the day and has called.  She hears me...she said that this thing has changed me and that she misses me and who I am.  It is amazing how much that means to me.  That someone notices what this has done. 

Bethany, Connie, and Karen has all brought dinner.  So many others have sent  e mails, etc.  It all helps more than most realize

No comments:

Post a Comment